One of your roles as a travel manager is to have more predictability and control. To do this, you need robust reporting.
Download our 23-point checklist to evaluate whether your travel management company (TMC) has reporting capabilities that are up to the task in areas such as:
- Traveller risk management — Can you identify where your travellers are in real time?
- Savings — Do your analytics show you where to optimise for savings?
- Online adoption and leakage — Are you keeping track of how many travellers are booking online?
- Access to air credit and refund reports — Can you track and monitor the status of your unused airline tickets?
- Policy and compliance — Can you tell if your travel programme is serving your company’s goals?
- Benchmarking insights — How does your travel spend compared to your peers?
- Managing your carbon footprint — Can you stay abreast of the environmental impact of your travel programme?
- Rapid-response reporting — Can your business respond quickly to changing environments, such as traveller recovery and COVID-19 reporting?